Supported Features: Thermal Cycler (SiLA 1 Device Class)
Manufacturer: Fraunhofer IPA
SiLA version: supported equipment
Supplied by: Fraunhofer IPA
Release Date: June 2016
Price: available upon request
– Temperature range between 120°C and -80°C
– Cooling rate -5°C/Min down to -40°C
– Based on SBS multi-well plate format (MWP/MTP)
– Homogeneous temperature distribution
– Bench-top device with interfaces for integration into labautomation solutions
– optional: Nitrogen-flushing capability
– ergonomic user interfaces, programmable temperature profiles
Put reliability and speed to your thermal stability tests of formulations. The LabFreezer device offers major advantages in stability testing with a total temperature range between 120° Celsius and -80° Celsius and cool-down rates of -5° Celsius per minute down to -40° Celsius. The device is based on the SBS multi-well plate format. The device is built as stand-alone bench-top device supporting integration into automated environments. Optionally, a Nitrogen-flushing capability can be integrated.
For more information, visit our website.