Robotic Lab Assistant
Supported Features: Mobile Robot (SiLA 1 Device Class)
Manufacturer: Astech Projects Ltd.
Supplied by: Astech Projects Ltd.
Release Date: Available
Price: By request
- UR5 6-axis robotic arm
- MiR100 autonomous mobile robot
- Gripper with adaptive force-feedback
- Integrated storage to carry multiple items
- Total weight below 110kg
- Compact dimensions: 890mm long by 580mm wide
- 850mm reach allowing the robot to access e.g. laminar flow hoods
- 8 hours running time with 80% recharge within 2 hours
Transport samples across multiple locations and run automated workflows even across different laboratories! Developed with Astech Projects, the robotic lab assistant allows for round-the-clock operation and maximum flexibility in automating the widest variety of tasks.
- Flexibility. Build your own automation setups and change it as your application and priorities evolve
- Transport across labs. Move consumables or samples from storage to preparation and analysis
- Ready 24/7. Keep your lab running during off hours and break free from the 9-5 work routine
- Accessibility. Affordable, easy to operate, deployed quickly and controlled from any device