Training courses for SiLA 2 will be available soon.
SiLA 2 Training Overview
|SiLA 2-BAT: Basic||Introduction to the Core Standard/Feature Framework & implementation of “Hello World”||None||1 day||Please ask for more information|
|SiLA 2-ADT: Advanced||Implementation of Features, Use of Features, SiLA Discovery||SiLA 2-BAT||2 days||Please ask for more information|
|SiLA 2-FDT: Feature Designer||Guidelines, Rules of designing Features, Community / Balloting process||SiLA 2-ADT||2 days||Please ask for more information|
|SiLA 2-TET: Teacher||Become a SiLA 2 tutor, mentor or teacher||SiLA 2-FDT||5 days||Please ask for more information|
We will also offer inhouse Trainings at your site.
Please ask for a specific offer serving your needs.
SiLA Device Control and Data Interface Specification (DCDIS) Trainings for SiLA 1.x
|Basics||Introduction into concept & principles of the DCDIS||Background about device interface technologies||1 day||600 EUR|
|Developer||Implementation of device control and data interfaces||SiLA DCDIS Basics||2 day||950 EUR Total for both days|
|Certified Developer (Optional)||Written Test||Entire Course Content||90 minutes (incl. in day 3)||1000 EUR*|
* The Certified Developer test is free of charge for SiLA Core and Supporting Members.
We also offer 3 days inhouse Training (Basics and Developer) at your site.
Price 5,000 EUR incl. all Training documents, 8-10 participants. Expenses such as travel, travel time, hotel and meals for the Trainer will be charged additionally. Please ask for a specific offer serving your needs.
Content Overview DCDIS Basic
- Goals and benefits of the SiLA Device Control and Data Interface Standard („DCDIS“). Concept and Overview of SiLA Device Classes.
- SiLA Setup. Topology of a SiLA system, integration levels and and applications of the SiLA DCDIS standard. Elements and differentiation of the SiLA DCDIS standard.
- State of the art base technology for SiLA DCDIS: XML & Webservices. DCDIS concept according to the ISO OSI levels.
- SiLA Commands. Base structure and usage of SiLA Commands and Parameters. SiLA Command Dictionary, Mandatory Commands and Common Commands for SiLA Device Classes. Implementation of Specific Commands.
- Principles of Event- and Data Handling. Status Event, Response Event, Data Event, Error Event. Base Data Types, Type Security, Complex Data Types, Data Ranges. Usage of AniML for SiLA Data Exchange.
- Communication Pattern. Telegram flow to support synchronous commands, asynchronous commands, error handling, queuing of commands, parallel execution, simulation of commands and timeouts.
- State Machine. The heart of the SiLA interface.
- Discovery. How to set up and adjust a SiLA network.
- Security. Implementation of secure data exchange.
- Configuration options. Difference in Device and Interface Configuration.
- Tests and certification. Validation requirements and guidelines for SiLA certified products.
- Outlook: SiLA, a living and expanding standard. Planned extensions of the DCDIS and related standards.